There are many funfair rides for sale, Such as roller coasters, Ferris wheel, pirate ship and a few other rides. But for the carousel, it has a long history as one of the most traditional fairground ride in the amusement park, carousel fairground ride continues to play an important role among the amusement markets.
People have a special feeling for it for a long time, it is a trick found in an amusement park or a playground. It comprises a rotating platform in a circular shape. A fairground carousel found in an amusement park has seats made to resemble objects such as cars, trains and animals. Animals that can be seen on a carousel might be horses, tigers, elephants, and swans. Fairground carousels are often decorated with colored lights, paintings, and animals around the outside. The kids really like. Sales of Carousel children fairground rides.
The funfair carousel often moves by the power of the machine. It is also a common toy on the grounds of a child’s game. Playground carousels are not powered by a machine. Children make the rotation of the carousel, holding the handlebars that are attached to the rotating platform. The child will then run in a circle holding the handlebars to spin the merry-go-round. The Merry-go-round is on a playground moves faster or slower depending on how fast the child runs.
In the amusement park, the fairground attraction usually draw many people’s attention. People, especially children like straddling pleasure.
Beston, the manufacturer of the trade fair tour in China involved in this field for many years. For its scientific design, the best quality products, reasonable prices and all-around post services, Beston has gained much praise of customers.
Welcome to Beston Amusement Rides Carousel for more details on the carousels. You can also click on to find more http://bestonrides.com/carousel/ It is our pleasure to help you.
A bumper car ride for sale generally has a floor that is designed to reduce friction, allowing the cars to slide easily, and materials such as graphite can be sprinkled on the ground to reduce friction even further. Some rides are made on the ice, a slippery flat surface. Riders are allowed on the tour in a large group, the power is on, and bumper cars operate for a defined period of time before switching off again.
Many bumper car rides are designed to be very sweet if enough young children can use them without the risk of injury. There is usually a certain height and weight, however, that are designed to protect people who are too short or too light to be safe on a car bumper. These hikes are also not recommended for pregnant women because there is a risk of a sudden shock that might hurt the developing fetus.
Many amusement parks include dodgem cars for sale in their sights. Amusement parks in fixed locations can have very elaborate configurations, while traveling fairs can have simpler, more streamlined bumper versions of the cars for their customers. Generally, these rides are quite safe as the maintenance program is followed and the operator executes the route according to the amusement rides manufacturer’s instructions. Riders also need to be careful on the ends to protrude from their bumper cars.
The swing ride or chair swing ride (sometimes called a swing carousel, wave swinger, yo-yo, Chair-O-Planes or swinger) is a fairground ride for sale that is a variation on the carousel in which the chairs are suspended from the rotating top of the carousel. On some versions, particularly on the Wave Swingers, the rotating top of the carousel also tilts for additional variations of motion. Click http://zyrides.com/products/swing-ride/ to check Beston swing rides for sale.Blow is Swing rides Locations list all over the world.
The Prater Turm located in the Wurstelprater opened in 2010 at a height of 117 metres (384 ft).
The Star Flyer, located in Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen, affords sweeping views of the city’s historical centre.
Les Chaises Volantes, located in Walibi Sud-Ouest is a Zierer model from 1987 which was re-localised to the park in 1992.
Slagharen (theme park) located the same Chair-O-Plane as Loundoun Castle.
Second largest amusement park in the Nordic countries is TusenFryd located 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) outside the capital Oslo in Norway. TusenFryd is the home of a Wellenflieger named “Sverrehusken” and has been in operation since 1988. Sverrehusken is the first of its kind in the Nordic countries.
In Kongeparken located 10 km outside the fourth largest city in Norway, Stavanger is the home of a Wellenflieger named “Spinnvidle” and has been in operation since 2012. Spinnvidle is the first of its kind in Norway with double seats.
The Swedish name for Swing ride is Kättingflygare. At Gröna Lund, Stockholm a swing ride with the name “Eclipse” can be found. With its 121.9 metres (400 ft) it shares the “world’s tallest” title with SkyScreamer in Texas, North America.
The biggest amusement park in the Nordic countries is Liseberg in Sweden’s second largest city Gothenburg. Liseberg is the home of a Swing ride named “Slänggungan“.
Loudoun Castle Theme Park in Scotland claimed that its moon-shaped ride, “The Plough”, was the largest Chair-O-Plane in the world. The Plough was originally called Apollo 14 and was owned by the Bembom family, operating in their Ponypark Slagharen in the Netherlands during the late seventies. It had gondolas travelling around the outside of the ride. When moved to Dreamland in England (then called “Bembom Brothers”), it was reconstructed into a Chair-O-Plane and named Heatwave. Leaving Dreamland, it opened in Lightwater Valley in 1998 where it operated until 2003 when Henk Bembom moved Heatwave to his new park, Loudoun Castle, where it was renamed “The Plough” and painted green. The theme park closed in 2010 and has been standing but not operating ever since.
There is also a Chair-O-Plane ride at Alton Towers in Staffordshire. Set in a fantasy themed area of the park called Cloud Cukoo Land, it is themed as a giant mushroom. This was formerly themed as a prehistoric dinosaur-type ride and located in an area called Ug Land.
Chessington World of Adventures is home to a monkey-themed Chair-O-Planes, named the ‘Monkey Swinger’, that squirts water at riders. This was formerly themed to Billy Whizz of The Beano.
Also “Morph and Chas table gunslinger”, a “Morph files episode themed chair-o-plane”, with a cowboy hatted morph, a cowboy hatted Chas and a cowboy hatted grand morph on the pipe with a giant cowboy hat to make the pipe spin and smaller cowboy hats with a seat in them with a seatbelt In it to make it where the people sit.
Most of the swing carousel rides in North America are found in amusement parks. They are usually made by Zierer (which calls the rideWave swinger), although some are made by Bertazzon (which calls the ride Swing Carousel) or Zamperla (which calls the ride Flying Carousel and Lollyswings).
Some of these include:
- Bluegrass Breeze – Beech Bend Park (Bertazzon)
- Charlie Brown’s Wind Up — Kings Island (Zamperla)
- Da Vinci’s Dream — Canobie Lake Park
- der Werbelwind — Busch Gardens Williamsburg (Zamperla)
- Dream Machine — Calaway Park
- Elmo’s Cloud Chaser-Sesame Place (Zamperla)
- Fiesta Swing — Wonderland Amusement Park (Chance Rides)
- Flying Swinger — Old Town (Zamperla)
- Gotham City Crime Wave — Six Flags (Zierer)
- Gulf Glider — Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier
- New England SkyScreamer— Six Flags New England (Funtime)
- The Gunslinger — Six Flags Over Texas (Chance Rides)
- HallowSwings — Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari (Zamperla Flying Carousel)
- Italian Trapeze — Knoebels
- Lasso — Darien Lake (Zierer)
- Lolly Swing — South Florida Fair (Zamperla)
- Seaswings — Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk (Bertazzon)
- Swing of the Century — Galaxyland at the West Edmonton Mall
- Silly Symphony Swings — Disney California Adventure Park (Zierer)
- SkyScreamer — Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (Funtime)
- SkyScreamer — Six Flags Fiesta Texas (Funtime)
- SkyScreamer — Six Flags Great Adventure (Funtime)
- SkyScreamer — Six Flags Over Georgia (Funtime)
- SkyScreamer — Six Flags St. Louis (Funtime)
- Sparkler — Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari (Zamperla Vertical Swing)
- Swing Carousel — Old Town (Zamperla)
- Swing Carousel — Silver Dollar City (Bertazzon)
- Texas SkyScreamer — Six Flags Over Texas (Funtime)
- Texas Star Flyer — Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier (Funtime)
- Turn of the Century — Elitch Gardens (Zierer)
- Turn of the Century — Lagoon Amusement Park (Zierer)
- Vol Ultime — La Ronde (Funtime)
- Swing of the Century — Galaxyland (Zierer)
- Swings of the Century — Canada’s Wonderland (Zierer)
- Waltzing Swinger — Dollywood (Bertazzon)
- Wave Swinger — Cedar Point (Zierer)
- Wave Swinger — Crystal Palace Amusement Park (Zierer)
- Wave Swinger — Dorney Park (Zierer)
- Wave Swinger — Funtastic
- Wave Swinger – Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (Zierer)
- Wave Swinger — Hersheypark
- Wave Swinger – Lake Winnepesaukah
- Wave Swinger — Kennywood
- Wave Swinger — Kings Dominion
- Wave Swinger — Knott’s Berry Farm (Zierer)
- Wave Swinger — Lake Compounce
- Wave Swinger — Playland
- Wave Swinger — South Florida Fair 2005–2009
- Wave Swinger — Saudi Amusement, Dammam KSA
- Wave Swinger — Strates Shows (Zierer)
- Wave Swinger — J&J Amusements Zierer
- Wave Swinger — Navy Pier Chicago, Illinois
- Whirligig — Six Flags Fiesta Texas (Zierer)
- Whirligig — Six Flags Great America (Zierer)
- WindSeeker — Canada’s Wonderland (Mondial)
- WindSeeker — Carowinds (Mondial)
- WindSeeker — Cedar Point (Mondial)
- WindSeeker — Kings Dominion (Mondial)
- WindSeeker — Kings Island (Mondial)
- WindSeeker — Knott’s Berry Farm (Mondial)
- Yo Yo — South Florida Fair (Chance Rides)
- Yo Yo — Carowinds (Chance Rides)
- Zephyr — Kings Island (Zierer)
- Zydeco Zinger — Six Flags New Orleans, SBNO
- Yo-Yo — Fun Spot USA (Chance Rides)
- Lollyswing —(South Florida Fair) (Zamperla)
Asia and Oceania
- Ontang-anting — Taman Impian Jaya Ancol (Dunia Fantasi)
- Flying Fiesta – Philippines (Enchanted Kingdom)
- Cyclone – Adventure Island (New Delhi, India)
- Vòng xoay thần tốc – Đầm Sen Park (Vietnam)
- Puss in Boots Sword Swing — Dreamworld (DreamWorks Experience)
- Wave Swing — Royal Adelaide Show
- Chair-o-Plane – Mahons Amusements (Carnival Ride Operator)
- Spinner — Genting Highlands (Genting Highlands Theme Park)
Source from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swing_ride.